Diploma in Health and Wellbeing Training2 months ago - One to One Learning - United Kingdom - 49 views
Diploma in Health and Wellbeing
If you want to work in Health and Social Care then this course could be the perfect opportunity. Candidates will study a range of subjects to do with health and social issues, such as addictive behaviour, mood disorders and nutrition. The course is a complete guide and will help you to help others, whether you hope to become a Social Worker, a Counsellor or a Mental Health Worker, this course is the first step.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Health and Wellbeing
- Fundamentals of Health and Wellness
- Understanding Psychosocial Health for Personal Wellness
- Explore Mood Disorders and Personal Health
- Explaining Anxiety Disorders and Personal Health
- Explaining Psychotic Disorders and Personal Health
- Overview of Personality Disorders and Personal Health
- Overview of Stress Disorders and Personal Health
- Coping Mechanisms and Stress Management
- Usage of Drugs and Addictive Behaviors
- The Effects of Alcohol & Tobacco Use for Personal Health
- Identifying Substance Use Disorders and Drugs
- Understanding of Healthy Relationships and Sexuality
- Process of Family Planning and Contraception
- Explaining of Human Reproduction, Pregnancy & Birth
- Sexual & Gender Identity Disorders and Personal Health
- Studying Nutrition’s Role in Health
- Applying Fitness for Personal Health
- Way of Weight Management for Personal Health
- Definition of Personal Health and the Aging Population
- Understanding of Dying & Bereavement in Personal Health
- Overview of Cardiovascular, Respiratory, & Endocrine Health
- Explaining about Cancer and Personal Health
- Infectious Conditions and Immune Disorders
- Understanding of Diabetes, Arthritis, and Genetic-Related Disorders
- Overview of Neurological Disorders, Symptoms & Conditions
- Fundamentals of Environmental Health and Risk Analysis
- Human Concerns and Environmental Health Issues
- Studying Intentional Violence and Injury
- What are Personal Safety Precautions?
- Understanding of Consumer Awareness of Health Care
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Diploma in Health and Wellbeing by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
This course would be ideal for anyone who hopes to work within the field of Health and Well being.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Social Care Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Community Wellbeing Officer
- Mental Health Care Worker